Having a lawyer on speed dial to help navigate during the many stages of your startup’s growth is critical to your long-term success. So, how can a startup gain the most value from a lawyer?
In this webinar, Atrium attorneys, Natasha Allen and Jared Verzello, will share legal best practices founders should consider, insights on how to deal with common transactions, and how to mitigate potential legal risks and costly mistakes.
What you’ll learn:
- The best entity type and state incorporation for your startup
- What intellectual property you should protect, and how
- What to consider when making your first few critical hires
- How to prepare for funding rounds.
- And common pitfalls: Things you should know but you don’t