Building a sales team from zero to ten
How do you move from scrambling to get those first clients to refining the sales pitch and developing a dedicated sales team?
Atrium’s VP of Sales, Paul Drobot, will discuss five key questions that all founders and sales leaders should ask themselves as they build their sales organization. He’ll cover:
- When founders should make their 1st sales hire
- What the right profiles are for the 1st, 5th, and 10th sales hires
- When you should hire a sales manager
- When you need sales enablement
- When you should hire SDRs